From 11am – 4pm on Sunday 10th February, Banbury Gateway Shopping Park will be hosting a competition to win £200 to spend at Banbury Gateway.
- Consumers can add their note to the ‘Love Wall’ on the bus
- Consumers will then add their name and email address into a prize draw
- A winner will be selected at random and contacted via email on Monday 11th February
- £200 to spend at the park in e-vouchers for the following stores:
- £50 M&S
- £50 New Look
- £50 Outfit
- £50 River Island
Consumers can provide their contact details to be in for the chance of winning £200 worth of vouchers aboard the Stagecoach bus at Banbury Gateway Shopping Park. The bus will be located outside New Look from 11am – 4pm during the event on Sunday 10th February.
Consumers will be asked to provide the following details when entering the prize draw. These details are required so that Bewonder* can contact the winner:
The Fair Processing Notice can be viewed online here: https://www.banburygateway.co.uk/fair-processing-notice/
Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternative
- When collecting name/email address, there will be an opportunity to opt-in to receive marketing emails. All opt-out data will be destroyed
- Banbury Gateway Shopping Park withholds the right to amend or change the prize at any time
- No purchase necessary
- All decisions of the Banbury Gateway Shopping Park management and marketing team will be final and binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.